Class of 2022 majorSENIORS Crew
Calling 2022 SENIORS! Are you daring enough to share secrets with your friends? Are you constantly posting new stuff online? Do you LOVE being in the spotlight? If this sounds like you, then you are a PRIME candidate to REPRESENT the class of 2022! Camp Hill Senior Pictures. Mechanicsburg Senior Pictures. Harrisburg Senior Pictures! LET’S DO IT!
Why choose mCP to do your senior pictures?
I have a passion for this part of your high school career. I truly believe that taking your senior pictures should be an EPIC and an EXTRAORDINARY experience. This is the time of your life. An important life mile-stone that begins your journey into who you will become. Your senior portraits is a way to capture that moment in your life and portraying who you are in the most creative way possible. I work with each senior to put together a unique experience from beginning to end. I hope that one day I am honored and inspired by meeting you.
What do you have to do?
- Be in the class of 2022
- Represent majorCLICKS Photography exclusively
- Use majorCLICKS Photography “social media” profile images from your mini session
- Participate in fun contests
- Pay a retainer fee – $199~your retainer fee includes: monthly gatherings/shoots (Feb-Dec 2021) and full senior session, swag bag, session premiere to view your final gallery. (Does not include digital images, prints, or product.)
What do you get?
- Opportunity to participate in monthly gatherings
- 5 media images from each styled session
- Custom mobile APP Album for your smart phone to show off your images
- A swag bag with goodies
- An exclusive “BE major” cinch sac
- An amazing experience and much more!
- Confidence, friends and a celebration of your senior year
I would love to talk with you more about the Crew. Complete the APPLICATION and I’ll be in touch with you soon!
That’s what she said…
“I loved the connections and friends I made through this experience! Jodi, you made shoots so much fun and made me feel much more confident about myself.” Melodie c/o 2020
“The crew helped me feel better about myself and I also gained so many new, loving friends from it”Gabby C/O 2020
Applications for the class of 2022 are open January 1-15, 2021. Parent meetings will be held January 17 & 18.